PRODUCT MANAGERNivogo is changing entire fashion industry!
We are Nivogo, a pioneer re-commerce start-up aims to revolutionize entire linear ecosystem. We believe that wasting of 85 billion of apparel every year is unacceptable. Hence, we are here to save thousands of apparels every day in Turkey’s first re-commerce center in fashion industry powered by circular & sustainable fashion and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for Product Manager who is willing to be part of this revolution.
• Create and execute the project as the future owner of the product,
• Ensure that the quality of the projects meets identified standards
• Lead all aspects of the project life-cycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion,
• Work closely with all users to deeply understand and address their needs,
• Identify product opportunities and turn them into tangible, prioritized roadmap tasks by building consensus around user needs.
• Translate business requirements into conceptual, applicable, and user-friendly technological solutions
• Adopt solution-oriented product development
• Develop product briefs and user stories to assist in-house/third party development teams to develop right features with shared vision.
• Work closely with development teams to manage all stages of the product development process.
• Contribute to the software development and testing proceses
• Develop the product vision by keeping an eye on new technologies and customer insight
• Create new user stories, breaking-down complex stories into relevant pieces
• Provide executive summary of product progress
What you need:
• M.S. or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MIS from a reputable university
• Solid technical backround, experience leading software products using agile methodologies
• Minimum 3 years of product/project management experience
• Ability to write clear, complete, and implementable user stories and specifications
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate and work on cross-group projects.
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Nice to have:
• Experience in the e-commerce/retail/logistics
• Proficiency in SQL
• Proficiency in Data Science, Analytics or Business Intelligence
• Development management experience in web & mobile
• Fluency in English